Huawei Mate X hands-on Review in Dubai.
Here’ we Start A Quick Review of Huawei Mate-X in Dubai the first impression was Awesome of this foldable Table and phone. seriously guys’ i am talking about real hands-on
The foldable smartphone was finally seen after a long period of time in 2019, even if it was in the form of a prototype. Samsung’s Galaxy Fold and Huawei’s Mate X are at the top of both phones ‘ list. The best part is that by the end of this year, both of these phones can be found in Indian markets.
Here it is the guy’ a brand new Huawei Mate X and essentially we have a lot screen was opening it’s an 8-inch screen fully opened and AMOLED Display when it folds it converts into 6.6-inch mobile display in camera Side you get a 6.3-inch display.
Let’s talk about some cool specification and facts.
|SOC (Processor)||2.6GHz 7nm Kirin 980 octa-core chipset|
|ROM (Internal Storage)||512GB Expandable|
|Operating System | OS||Android Pie based EMUI|
|Front Camera||N/A (No Front camera)|
|Battery||4500mAh (no fast charging support)|
|India Launch||Available Soon|
- The processor (2.6GHz 7nm Kirin 980 octa-core chipset) was More powerful than others because of to enable a 5G connection. basically, Huawei called it the fastest foldable smartphone.
- The most important thing when the phone was folded the thickness of this phone was just 11-millimeter this is the thinnest foldable phone right now in the market and there is No gape between the Hinche when you unfold it gives you a 5.4-millimeter thickness.
- Now came on Battery segment the batteries are separated in two sides of the back of the display panel.
- Huawei fast Charging called a Supercharge which charges a phone to 0% to 85% in 30 Minutes.
- When it comes on camera performance the cameras are triple camera setup which has Extra popular feature called 10X Zoom. you can also use a dual camera front and back at the same time in two side displays.
- And the Sound Quality will blow your mind. ultra Loudspeakers.